New Hampshire

Alvirne Chapel

Hello Ladies!  I am getting married at the Alvirne Chapel in Hudson in October of 2010.  I was wondering if anyone had gotten hitched there and wondered what you did to decorate the chapel?  Thanks.

Re: Alvirne Chapel

• edited December 2011
    Congrats! It's so pretty there you don't need much.  My brother was married there, they had an arrangement in the front (in pots) but no pew bows or anything.  It was very nice.I believe AmyJean was married there.  She has some beautiful pictures in her married page.Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!! I got a lovely e-mail on my FB saying you were looking for info on the alvirne chapel. I was married there on Oct 2008. You can look at my pictures and get any ideas you need. You can also e-mail me at Amyejean0730@aol.com (same as FB e-mail) if you have any questions.My florist (another NH knottie) just put sunflowers down the row of chairs. The church it's self is so pretty I didn't want to over do it.
  • edited December 2011
    Ok I do know Mary Ellen has candles that she puts in the windows, I also think she has 2 candelabras. If I do remember there is no cost for this.
  • catcher122987catcher122987 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AmyeJane your pics are so pretty...it give me goosebumps I am so excited!!!!  Thanks for all the info.  Mary Ellen has been fantastic, she is very prompt in her email replies which is nice.  I am planning this wedding from Florida so all the advice and recommendations I can get from Knotties is very much appreciated!  Thanks again!  :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in April. We aren't using any decorations. BTW, the candles they use there aren't real flames. They are battery. And you can't have an aisle runner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards