Chit Chat
Options

Really, TK? Really?

Apparently whatever TK did yesterday is causing me to block myself and countless others.  I open up threads I know I've posted in and my posts aren't there. I've Googled "how to unblock" and every post that comes up on the list shows that I'm blocking that poster. I've logged out and logged back in to no avail. Nobody seems to know how to unblock anybody on TK. It's easy-peasy on The Nest, but not here.

I'd ask for suggestions but I probably won't be able to read them since I'm sure this post won't even show up for me!

Re: Really, TK? Really?

• Options
    When you've blocked someone, the posts don't disappear entirely.  You see a little blue bar that says "posts from (whoever) are blocked" and then there is a link you can click to unblock them.

So unless you're seeing that, it's just a knot glitch--they're not ACTUALLY blocked.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_really-tk-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:d97ff64a-3eb3-4d87-ae7b-8620aa155ea7Post:69f6f57c-a7be-4bb6-8205-a993a127fac2">Re: Really, TK? Really?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Supposedly all these glitches are happening because they're trying to move The Nest and The Bump over to the same platform as The Knot, and when they're done with it in two weeks or so they expect TK to return to its former glory as a glitch-free, lightning-fast, super modern site powered by the most advanced software available.  Or something along those lines.
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

Hopefully this is true and isn't just another line that we're getting fed to satisfy us for two weeks.

It doesnt completely make sense to me why TK is being affected because TN and TB are being switched. I haven't seen any issues over there. . . :/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Soooo.... they're moving TN and TB to TK, because TK has worked so much better than TN and TB that it makes perfect sense to apply TK's platform to TN and TB instead of moving TK to TN/TB's platform?!  Am I the only one noting the complete and utter failure of logic in this decision?

SMDH.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    Steph, Im right there with you. It makes absolutely no sense to me at all. With all the issues TK has had, it's going to be an even more gigantic cluster f*ck to move TN/TB to TK's platform.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The only thing that's better about TK is quoting taking care of DDs. That's the only thing I can think of.
  • Options
    Hey, I can see that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards