Chit Chat
Options

ZOMG, it's unhealthy and I WANT IT!

I just found this recipe for a flourless chocolate cake, and I'm drooling, so I thought I'd share.  8 eggs!!!  Bring on the calories, I want it!

http://www.cooking.com/Recipes-and-More/recipes/The-Ultimate-Flourless-Chocolate-Cake-recipe-12057.aspx?_mid=107100&_rid=107100.400.252379&ref=cknwffne0

Re: ZOMG, it's unhealthy and I WANT IT!

• Options
    Mmmm.  Cake . . .
  • Options
    I ditto heels. mmm cake. I've been thinking about cake, cake and more cake all weekend too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    After reading this, now I want cake.  A big huge slice of it.  Yummy.
  • Options
    1 pound chocolate, 16 TABLESPOONS butter..  this is a cake for the ages  I'm going to have to go grocery shopping just to make this cake.  Seriously, how can something this unhealthy NOT be good?
  • Options
    Argh--If I go out and buy stuff for cupcakes and eat them ALL, it is so your fault!  :D
  • Options
    this is where you wish all the knotties could bring one piece of the recipe, get together and cook the sob!  God, I want cake!  oh wait, I have some right here! not chocolate, but good enough... thanks alot!  LOL!
  • Options
    Sounds delish...but after seeing coco's picture on the ettiquette board post I may have lost my appetite for good.

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.
  • Options
    Uh oh, I'm afraid of looking at the etiquette board now, lol!  And you all are very, VERY welcome for your cake cravings!  Hehehe!

So...  a flourless cake SHOULD be less messy.... RIGHT?

*gets out turbo-blender*
  • Options
    I'm thinking less powder-everywhere mess and more sticky-egg mess.

Oh, and the pic was deleted by the moderator...it was some dead animal head with the skin removed....::shudder::

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.
  • Options

There wasn't a frying pan and vat of Crisco beside it, was there?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards