New Hampshire
Options

New here

Hi Ladies! My name is Jessica. I am new to the NH board. I currently live in PA but we are strongly considering relocating to NH in the near future. Whichever way it turns out, we are looking at the possibility of having our wedding out there next summer/fall since my family lives there. It would be around the Manchester area. If anyone has any recommendations on locations (ceremony and reception at the same place) that would be wonderful! Not too pricey! It's nice to meet all of you and thank you in advance for your help!

Re: New here

• Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board. All of ladies here are wonderfull! In Gabs siggy she has a link to the NH board which includes links to vendors and site used by NH knotties. GL and happy planning!!!
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Brookstone Park in Derry next week. I can give you more info after the wedding but so far they have been great to work with. They have a beautiful ballroom with a terrace right outside a set of french doors where they have ceremonies. It overlooks a nice pond and fountain. There is no room fee and the food is delicious. Good luck and congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I'm getting married at Candia Woods in Candia. Its a golf course with a ceremony area and a function room. It is about 15 minutes from Manchester and a lot cheaper because of the small separation from the city.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Jessica!  Wish you happy planning.  The girls on this board are AWESOME!
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome!  This is the link referred to in the above post:http://nhknotties.weebly.com/Happy Planning!
  • Options
    ninnypooperninnypooper member
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the NH board!I would 100%+ recommend Brookstone in Derry. We had our reception there and they were absolutely amazing service, food and price!). I could share pictures if you decide to marry here, etc.Good luck with planning, everyone on the board is very helpful :)
  • Options
    manna1212manna1212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jessica, welcome to the board! Everyone on here is extremely helpful. I got married at Candia Woods Golf Course and absolutely loved it. Do you know how many guests you are looking in to?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jessica! Welcome! And congratulations! We are getting married and having our reception at the Radisson Hotel in Nashua. It used to be the Sheraton-Tara. It is designed like a castle. It's very pretty and has really unique architecture inside for some really cool pictures. I am getting married in 2 weeks so I can let you know more details after but so far they have been really, really accommodating. The other thing I really like about them is that they have packages that include EVERYTHING, so all you are left to do is make appointments with the various vendors that they work with and do all the fun things like choosing your flowers, tasting the cake etc. You don't have to pay those vendors separately, it all goes on your venue tab. It made it MUCH less stressful and the vendors they work with are top notch! Good luck!!
  • Options
    Puppylove8/21Puppylove8/21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jessica, Welcome. I just started using this board also and the girls have been wonderful! Happy planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards