Chit Chat

Why would you bury a ring in the sand on the beach? How bout in your pocket...perhaps on top of a sa

Re: Why would you bury a ring in the sand on the beach? How bout in your pocket...perhaps on top of a sa

• My brother in law buried the ring in the sand.  He knew exactly where it was and there were no problems.  This can be pulled off when the people involved actually think it thorough.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_why-would-you-bury-a-ring-in-the-sand-on-the-beach-how-bout-in-your-pocketperhaps-on-top-of-a-sand-castle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:e10bd4d4-7c67-4de8-9249-cf0927c1f870Post:bad9cc75-5867-43d4-9b3f-4e627db283ad">Re: Why would you bury a ring in the sand on the beach? How bout in your pocket...perhaps on top of a sand castle?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Meh, accidents happen.  Pockets can have holes so even a pocket won't ensure the ring stays safe. A few notes about that video: 1- Anderson Cooper is an asshole (not just because of this story- in general).  I don't see how the man being a brain surgeon has anything to do with this. 2- It doesn't seem like the proposal was botched since they did end up engaged.  That's all that matters in my opinion. 3-<strong> Why is this news?
    </strong>Posted by LingerLonger1[/QUOTE]

Anything on CNN, FOX or MSNBC can safely be classified as not news and a complete waste of time.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Personally I think botched proposals are cuter than super romantic ones. But maybe that's just because mine was a little less-than-perfect. 

And I agree with PP. Anderson Cooper is an ass.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_why-would-you-bury-a-ring-in-the-sand-on-the-beach-how-bout-in-your-pocketperhaps-on-top-of-a-sand-castle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:e10bd4d4-7c67-4de8-9249-cf0927c1f870Post:81ef5d7f-8d56-4609-9e31-2119b5d302d4">Re: Why would you bury a ring in the sand on the beach? How bout in your pocket...perhaps on top of a sand castle?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not a fan of hiding the ring so she can find it. I don't want my ring hidden in my chocolate mousse, I don't want it dropped into my flute of champagne, and I can sure as hell see the inherent flaw in this guy's logic.  Hey, I'll bury it in the sand.  There's no way I'll forget where it is!
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

LOL thanks for the laugh!

I agree with you Lucy - whatever happened to just bending on one knee and pulling the ring out of your pocket?

My favorite comedy movie proposal has to be American Wedding - that was hilarious!
    Anniversary
  • I think he looks way too young to be a brain surgeon anyway
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards