Chit Chat

**Hoboken and my other favorite CCers**

Have you seen who the Cheerleaders are for the Puppy Bowl??? :)

Puppy Bowl Cheerleaders.

P.s. Helllloooo everyone! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: **Hoboken and my other favorite CCers**

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_hoboken-and-my-other-favorite-ccers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:e37fc98d-32a0-4f64-a83d-39035d262605Post:09e67f5d-ef04-4d3b-bf3a-a7842cb5042b">**Hoboken and my other favorite CCers**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you seen who the Cheerleaders are for the Puppy Bowl??? :) Puppy Bowl Cheerleaders . P.s. Helllloooo everyone! :)
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

YES! I'm going to record it and make DH watch it with me after the game. 
    Don't tell him but I want another one...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • BTW have you ever had a hedgie with an eye problem?  Pax seems to have developed an issue with his left eye. It gets a little swollen when he first wakes up, then it's fine.  I've tried to research it but it come up with everything from allergies to a tumor.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Puppy bowl! So much cuteness. The kitten half time show just kills me every year. Now that we have a DVR, I am totally recording. Thanks for the reminder!
    Anniversary
  • Hoboken, I've never had eye issues with my hedgie *knocks wood, but check out the Chins and hedgies board.  They've got a ton of people who know crazy amounts about hedgies.  I remember reading about eye problems with hedgies, but can't remember the specifics.  You should be able to do a search through the forums.  Here's the link: www.chins-n-hedgies.com/ If you're worried though, take him to the vet.  

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_hoboken-and-my-other-favorite-ccers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:e37fc98d-32a0-4f64-a83d-39035d262605Post:e300c11c-8236-41b2-86aa-c3c421043a25">Re: **Hoboken and my other favorite CCers**</a>:

Hoboken, I wish I had some advice for you but I've never encountered something like that before. As PP said, I'd check that forum or go to the vet. I hope all goes smoothly!

[QUOTE]I'm not sure how I missed this today but HI NCSU!  I hope life is treating you well.
    Posted by LingerLonger1[/QUOTE]

Hey! Life is wonderful!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job and the organization I work for. I have to say that I truly feel like I've got real purpose now. :o) Is that super cheesy?

I miss catching up on the crazy antics here. Anything BSC-ness recently? How are you doing? :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards