Chit Chat

Second Thoughts?

Has anyone else had second thoughts about their dress? I bought it last April, and I was positive that it was the one, even though I really thought it was too soon to be buying a dress, it was such a good deal, that I couldnt risk passing it up. Its just gorgeous.

I had my bridal portraits done this past Monday, and I saw all the pictures online Thursday, and I was so disappointed. I didnt look like I thought I would in the pictures. When I got dressed and was looking in the mirror, I felt great about everything. It all looked perfect. And then I saw the pictures, and it all changed. I cant decide if its just bad photography(I am NOT a fan of bridals done in a studio, this was more for my mom than anything), that I am super stiff and posed, or if the dress just isnt right. I LOVE my dress, I'm just not so sure I love it on ME anymore..

I keep thinking that, well, maybe if I just change my hair from up to down, or half up half down, that it will look better since I'm just not used to having my hair so styled and up, or maybe I need different jewelry..IDK. I'm at a loss, and really frustrated because I have about 2 months to go, and I dont know what to do. I can go get another dress, I just dont know if I should..

Anyone else going through, or went through what I am feeling about all of this right now?

If anyone cares to look at them, I can give you the website and password.

IAmPregnant Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards