Chit Chat

Warning - Gifts Forte.com

Check out ripoffreport.com and complaints.com BEFORE you order anything from this on-line company.  They will charge your credit card immediately and then you can kiss your money goodbye.  They don't supply the goods you ordered.  It looks like they are a scam company. I am not the first to fall victim.  I am trying to prevent anyone else from getting ripped off.  Maybe there is someone else on this discussion group that has had a similar experience. I have reported them to Yahoo and to ripoffreport and complaints.  I also contacted my credit card company who was very helpful. 

Re: Warning - Gifts Forte.com

• That's scary, especially since the website looks 'legit.'
    (whatever 'legit' is supposed to look like I'm not sure)
  • Hi Bridal Sister,

I made it my bunsiness to let you guys know and hopefully keep you from getting upset like I was. I ordered my table votives and candles from this site and found out they don't have an 800 # you can call to speak to a live agent!!! YOU CAN ONLY CHAT WITH THEM ONLINE , WELL I CHATTED WITH TWO AGENTS AND WAS TOTALLY UPSET ONCE IT WAS OVER!!! I ORDERED OVER 2 WEEKS A GO AND WHEN I INQUIRED ABOUT MY ORDER IT WAS HORRIBLE!! I WOULD NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM IF I WERE YOU, ALSO READ THE REVIEWS FIRST THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.
  • We were scammed also! Never received our items, but were charged. Phone number doesn't work...hopefully someone gets this website shut down soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards