New Hampshire
Options

Vendor Reviews 9/5/09

My wedding day was amazing! Everything turned out better than I could've imagined. The weather was beautiful all day and there was even a full corn moon that night.  Overall I was very happy with all of our vendors and would highly recommend most of them. Thanks to all of the Knottie's input during my planning. Here's my reviews:A+++  Wentworth By the Sea Country Club: Obviously I'm biased but I think this venue is the best ceremony & tented reception venue on the NH Seacoast. Aside from being a beautiful location, everything from the staff to the food was superb. A+++ Lisa Love Experience: This band totally made our wedding a true party for us and our guests. Lisa Love is so talented and was always great communicating with me. I felt like I was talking to a long lost friend & she even gave me tips on honeymoon places. A+ Local Color Florals: Kristin is so talented and all of our flowers were gorgeous! She is so creative and really took my ideas and ran with them to make them perfect. Great in communicating, minus a couple of small snafus with the paperwork. A+ Chickadee Hill Cakes: Anyone who has tried one of Shara's cakes knows how delish they are! She made cupcakes for our wedding and they were fantastic. A/B+ Pixel Pefect Weddings: I'm giving them an A based on their pre-wedding communication and based on their work. The B+ is for their actual day of communication. Granted they were sick, but I was frustrated at their lack of direction and me having to take the reigns and direct my family and WP during formals.

Re: Vendor Reviews 9/5/09

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards