Chit Chat

INTRODUCINGGGG MR & MRS!

Help?! I need our reception introduction songs both for our bridal party and for us, the MR & MRS!

The wedding is in 1 week!!

My hubby seriously wanted to do "Kiss my country A$$" by Blake Shelton..so you can see our genre of music that we like...I like that new Rihanna song for the bridal party "found love" or whatever it is...it has a fun beat..

Anyways...suggestions?!

Re: INTRODUCINGGGG MR & MRS!

• "We found love in a hopeless place" ?
    Maybe it's just me, but that rubs me wrong for a wedding, but it could just be that Rihanna isn't really 'my style'.

We entered to "Jock Jams - Are you Ready for This". Again, different styles ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited January 2012
    We entered to "Now that we've got love" by Heavy D.

If you like country maybe:
    Keith Urban- Once in a lifetime
    As Fast as I could - Josh Turner
    Wrapped Around- Brad Paisley
    Wild at Heart by Gloriana

That's all I can think of for now.
  • Not that I really care what the deeper meaning of songs really is... but "We Found Love"  is probably not a wedding song.  Speculation is that it goes back to her relationship with Mr. Brown.... yellow diamonds = drugs.... yadda yadda.  

I like the beat of the song, etc., but definitely not wedding material IMO.  With that said, we all have different views.

I agree with Achi, just do a few searches, and good luck :)
  • We used "You're The Best" by Joe Esposito.

*I felt sorry for my husband before I met him. Take a number.*

• If you really love the Rihanna song, I suggest listening to "Feel So Close" by Calvin Harris. He's who made the Rihanna song....but this one has a very love-y message :) It's on our "must play" list for our wedding. Good luck :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_introducingggg-mr-mrs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:f26cdb31-ba93-4768-83e6-a87a939c36ccPost:e1054dc2-86c1-40dd-b392-a050e07f2d6e">Re: INTRODUCINGGGG MR & MRS!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you really love the Rihanna song, I suggest listening to "Feel So Close" by Calvin Harris. He's who made the Rihanna song....but this one has a very love-y message :) It's on our "must play" list for our wedding. Good luck :)
    Posted by lolson1215[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, I should've suggested this along with my bash of We Found Love.  This one's good.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards