Chit Chat
Options

worried about my best friend...

My best friend (also MOH) and I have been friends since the day we were born, literally.  She was born three days after me and we were in the hospital together.  So this has been a 30 year friendship and she is like a sister to me.  I talked to her yesterday and was asking about how her and her boyfriend are doing, and asked if  she had met his family yet.  Well they have been dating over a year (longer than my FI and I) and she has not met anyone in his family, not even the sister he lives with.  I try to stay out of her buisness because I know I can be opinionated at times, and let her do her own thing.  But this sends major red flags to me that he is hiding something from her.  He has met her family on several ocasions but she's yet to meet his family.  His excuse is that he doesn't want to have to answer all his moms questions and be hassled by his family.  They tell each other they love each other and stuff, but I guess I just don't get it.  I know you guys will probably say let her handle it on her own,and that she is a big girl.  I just worry about her because I know first  hand what a relationship like this is like. So any suggestions on what to do would be great. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards