New Hampshire

vendor reviews

We got married last Sunday and everything went so smoothly!Our photographer is Dave from A Photographic Memory.  He was perfect.  He did everything he could to ensure I was comfortable and taken care of from helping me pose for pictures to making sure my dress didn't crease or wrinkle in the limo because our Limo guy was a little useless.  He through tons of freebies into our contract and really went over and beyond to satisfy us.  I would recommend him to everyone I know.  Absolutely fabulous business.The ceremony and reception was at the Andover Country Club in Andover MA.  Linda was our wedding coordinator there and she was great.  The food was delish and Linda was great calming my nerves.  The only thing I was disappointed in was the wait staff took everyones water from the table after dinner and no one had anything to drink once they worked up a thirst on the dance floor.... guests had to  go to the bar for water.  But other than that guests kept telling me it was  the best wedding they had been too and they loved loved loved the food.  The second the ceremony was over they loved that they were fed non-stop.  Main form of contact was email which was nice to have things written down to refer back to and Linda was quick with responses.Curran's florist in Danvers MA was our Florist.  Paul coordinated everything and in the final meeting to reassure me he made mock ups last minute to show me what things would look like.  Everything came out beautiful.Sweet Comfort Farms out of New Boston,  NH did my cake.  Allyn runs the business out of her home and was so easy to work with.  Main contact was through email which I loved because I was a little anal about having all conversations with vendors written down.  Half way thru the planning we changed our colors and she was more  than happy to comply. Her baileys irish cream frosting is to die for!Our limo guy sucked... my mother booked him and I have no idea where he was from - sorryHappy Planning Ladies! 

Re: vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards