Attire & Accessories Forum

Oleg Cassini CT258 White Size 6 FS w/veil $500

My wedding is over and I would like to sell my gown and veil now.  It is an Oleg Cassini size 6 white, style CT258.  You can search for it on the DB website.  I absolutely LOVED this gown and received so many "princess" and "stunning" comments on it.  I will also throw in my elbow length two tier veil with scattered rhinestones and pearls.  The dress alone was around $1100, so $500 is a great deal.  It will be professionally drycleaned.  There is also a simple one point bustle already done on it.  I will email more pics of the actual gown from my wedding day to those that are interested.  Shipping is included in the price.  Thanks! heedy07.at.aol.dot.com
K, born 05/06/10 B, born with a few surprises 07/20/11 Currently on the path to bringing home another little guy with some medical challenges from an orphanage in Eastern Europe: http://buildingthespearfamily.blogspot.com/

Re: Oleg Cassini CT258 White Size 6 FS w/veil $500

• Hi, do you still have the dress for sale? would you send me more picture of it and the veil? Is it white or ivory? I just found this dress online and fall in love with it, size 6 seems to be mine size but i'll still need to go to store and try it to confirm. also, i'm near san francisco in CA, how long would it take for you to send it over to me if i order? thanks in advance. jenny
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards