New Hampshire

Steele Hill

Hi there! i am a FL nestie formerly from NH. My bestfriend wants to get married at Steele Hill next November. Any info on pricing? Is there a minimum? Thanks for your help!

Re: Steele Hill

• edited December 2011
    Hi, Im getting married at Steele Hill next October. Larry is in charge of the weddings, and he gave us a lot of info. He is usually at the bridal expos I have been to. We are having out reception in the Hilltop function area, and are planning for a little over 100 guests. There is also another function area called the Carriage house. Not sure of the minimums for either, but both looked really nice. We chose the hilltop because it has an amazing view of the lake and mountains, while the Carriage house does not have a view.From the info I was given earlier this year, Max capacity in Hilltop area is 200Max capacity in Carriage house is 125Saturday receptions are scheduled either from 11am-5pm or 6pm-midnight. We are having ours on Sunday, and there are no time restrictions.Hilltop 10-5= $900Hilltop 6-midnight= $1200Carriage house (no time restrictions)= $750To have the ceremony there as well add $350Hope this helps! Let me know if you would like any more info   gregandmaryann@live.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards