Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

HELP - show me your bustle - mermaid/fit-to-flare

Hi all - after some disasterous alterations, and only 3 weeks away from my wedding, we are re-doing a bunch of alterations on my dress, including the bustle.  I am wearing Melissa Sweet Aurora (heres a link, although I don't know how to make them clicky from a post, sorry!)http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=20&sfid=177&f=As a petite bride (5'3'', size 4) in a fit-to-flare gown that already has alot of other detail, I wanted an unimposing bustle.  Originally a single french was done, although it was done so horribly it looked like I had wings and was ready to take flight!  I'd love to see what the bustle looks like for other brides with fitted gowns - I'm leaning toward either just sticking with the single french and hope it turns out better the 2nd time, or go with a double french, but just want to see what others have done!!!!!  Any pictures, or advice after looking at my dress would be SO HELPFUL!  I'm freaking out over so many other alteration issues that I don't want to have to think about this one...thank you SO MUCH!

Re: HELP - show me your bustle - mermaid/fit-to-flare

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards