New Hampshire

Favors help

Hi All,I'm getting married in July 2010, and I'm having an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. I was wondering if you girls had any inexpensive favor ideas. I'm looking for something simple but nice, but again I need something on the unexpensive side. Thank you!

Re: Favors help

• dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about little bags or boxes of M&M's in your wedding colors? If you buy a bulk bag and separate/package them yourself it would be pretty reasonable I think.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did hershey kisses in little take out boxes. We got the kisses after v-day (so they were our colors) and I got the boxes online. All in all probably cost $75 for 100 people.
  • aiwanickiaiwanicki member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas. I am thinking about either doing the candys in a bag, or I was thinking maybe getting candy bars and then creating the wrapper myself..with something like Just Married. or we tied the knot?something like that
  • edited December 2011
    Edible favors are the way to go! :) I think a small bag of candy or a candy bar like you mentioned is a great idea. I know doing only one per couple has been suggested but honestly, if DH and I went to a wedding and there was only one candy bar there is no way I would share. Just a thought. :)
  • edited December 2011
    You could also contact a bakery or someone on etsy to make another edible favor, cookie or otherwise!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards