Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Custom dress--fitting pics

Hi all. I've been posting updates on my custom dress. Last time we were still working on the muslin mockup, now we've moved onto the satin. I love it!! There's no lace on it yet, just satin, but it's lined and has boning, it fits so much better and was just like a real dress. It was really exciting. So these are the photos: It looks a lot better in person. Anyway, the part by my knees is a little too tight, she's going to let that out a bit because I think it makes my hips look too big. Also I have crinoline underneath and it's a bit too poufy, she's going to sew it into the dress and put a little less. The back is just really not done at all. It's still being taken in, hence the pins, and the skirt is pretty big and not hemmed at all. It still needs a lot of work.

Re: Custom dress--fitting pics

• Options
    Your dress looks great on you. I can't wait to see when they add the lace.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I haven't been following your updates, but this looks great on you!
  • Options
    It's not even finished and you and the dress look gorgeous!!!!! Beautiful!
    Definition of WEDDING 1: a marriage ceremony usually with its accompanying festivities : nuptials 2: an act, process, or instance of joining in close association 3: a wedding anniversary or its celebration! Hence a 2nd wedding forum isn't JUST for ppl getting married again! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards