Attire & Accessories Forum

Apprehensive about going to DB...

I have an appointment in 2 hours to go see if anything can be done about my dress. I am worried that they will not exchange it for a smaller size. I am worried because I don't want to have to make a scene like those women I swore I would never be. They messed up, they should fix it. Uggh I am having a panic attack just thinking about it all going bad. I know I have 10 months, but I cannot afford to buy a new dress, and I cannot feel akward on my wedding having a dress that I don't feel beautiful in. I might be overreacting, but I'm loosing sleep over this and I can't get it out of my mind. Sorry, but I had to vent somewhere before going into the store :)

Re: Apprehensive about going to DB...

• Awww good luck confronting this bad situation!! I will pray that it goes well for you. If they made a mistake on your gown then they should absolutely fix it! Do you have anyone that can go with you for support? Good luck!!!
  • I have my sister (MOH) and another good friend who is a BM. Thanks for the good wishes!
  • Just hang in there. If THEY screwed up, then I agree that THEY should fix it. Be calm but be firm ... no need to make a scene (because they won't take you seriously if you're hysterical) ... just make your point in a polite but firm manner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards