Attire & Accessories Forum

How do J.Crew dresses fit??

Does anyone out there know how J.Crew wedding dresses fit?? Are they very flattering? Does anyone know how you go about buying one? I have just briefly looked over their dresses on the website and have seen a few ones that I like, but basically do you just have to order a dress on the website without being able to try it on? I don't live in a city with a J.Crew and the nearby cities that do have J.Crew stores definitely don't carry any of their wedding dresses. I'm sure that if I look more closely at their website I might be able to find a few more answers, but I wanted to see if there was anyone out there who had tried on or purchased a J.Crew wedding dress to find out first hand how they look on real people and not skinny models. Do you have to go to a flagship store to try on? Anyways, if anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it!!

Re: How do J.Crew dresses fit??

• Yeah, you would have to go to a store that carries the wedding line in order to try them on.  Otherwise, you just have to order one and try it on, and if it doesn't work, you have to return it.  JCrew has a really excellent return policy, though.  The only thing is you'd have to wait on shipping times.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • Crew is pretty much true to size. If you order the dress, you will have no problem returning it, but check the website to see who carries the bridal line.
  • I ordered a dress from there from their wedding line that I was going to wear to the rehearsal, it fit true to size, but I am petite and the proportions weren't quite right. I returned it and they were cool about it. I would say go for it, but keep in mind that if you are ordering a bridal gown from there it will arrive wrinkled, so I would get it pressed or steamed before trying it on so you get the full effect as your first impression.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you for the input, ladies!!! I really appreciate it!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards