Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

myweddingsales.com Anyone Order from Here???

I found a dress I'm in love with on myweddingsales.com. The dress is made for you and comes from China. I wanted to know if anyone has ordered a dress from here and if it came in and how it looked. Quality of material and craftsmanship on the dress. Does it look like a cheap dress?

Re: myweddingsales.com Anyone Order from Here???

• Options
    With these websites, they usually do look cheap and use cheaper material, hence the "great" price. Also, it's most likely a knock off of an actual designer's dress. I'd post a pic on here and see if you can't find the real designer and get it from them if it's in your budget.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice, I started to look more into them and the blogs. Some people never even received their dress and others said it was so cheap, threads were hanging off when it came. Yiks! I want to save a buck, but not like that!
  • Options
    i ordered a dress from them around 1 months ago, the dress i received is similar as the picture, quality of material and crafesmanship(embroidery) was not look like a cheap dress. i think the cheap price is beacuse that's from china. maybe, its reliable. that's my experience.
  • Options
    good site.  i bought from it.
  • Options
    i  bought from it before, the quality is high. not look like a cheap dress.  its from china,
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards