New Hampshire
Options

NH Images Videographer?

Hi ladies! Has anyone used Jaime Wood from NH Images Photography & Videography (www.nhimages.com) as their videographer? I am just about to book with them, but wanted to doublecheck with you ladies to see if you were familiar with her or the company. I met Jaime at a wedding expo and really liked her. Thanks for any help you can provide! Shannon
imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NH Images Videographer?

• Options
    robertab82robertab82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi.. You should check out chris from Creative Digital Imagery.. Just a suggestion. I hvae him booked and his prices and dvd's are great .. 2 of my friends used him so what better reference can I get! his website is www.czcreativememories,com I got my full coverage for around 1000.00 Hope this helps.. Im still looking for photgrapher and florist.. It was ncie to get something out of the way though.. Best of luck Roberta
  • Options
    maryw1976maryw1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.. I was just browsing.. To funny.. I am using Creative Digital Imagery.. Love Chris.. Easy to work with and the DVD is awesome.. Small world that I saw this post and I am happy to see someone else is using him as well.. When I saw all the dvd's lines up waiting to be edited I knew he did a lot of weddings. have a wonderful day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards