New Hampshire

Had my first oh my goodness moment...

I have been relatively calm and relaxed with the wedding planning process...I have had all my vendors booked since last year so it has just be the DIY stuff and so on.  Well today is the 3 week countdown and I finally have my "oh my God this is really happening" moment and then a bit of panic ensued.  I feel like I have so much to do and now only 3 weeks to do it.  Need deep breaths...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Had my first oh my goodness moment...

• mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

I am right there with you!  All of the sudden vendors are contacting me instead of me stalking them!  LOL!  I had a minor panic moment too!  I feel like everything needs to be done like yesterday.  I also feel like I am missing something!  Deep breaths!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yep I have that feeling too like something is going to slip by and I will realize it when it is too late.
  • edited December 2011
    Remember to breath!! It will all come together. If something doesn't get done, no one will notice :) Good luck!!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_first-oh-goodness-moment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:1191d5ba-4360-4a0b-b2da-4400d37238baPost:a4e7d130-5f97-4a37-84a6-78a7e5f85853">Re: Had my first oh my goodness moment...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Remember to breath!! It will all come together. If something doesn't get done, no one will notice :) Good luck!!!
    Posted by chica7484[/QUOTE]
    This.  It'll all be ok.  :-)
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies...I just feel like I am second guessing myself at the last minute and I just have to let go and stick with my first choices
  • edited December 2011
    I've got 5 days and I hear your pain.  I was feeling sick after eating every meal 2 weeks ago from nerves.  Right now it feels like my wedding is months away which is weird.  Just relax it does go by fast.  I had a mild panic attack including crying and shaking last night because my mom called the limo place and screwed up plans.  My poor FI was at work and had to calm me down via phone.  Take a hot bath, read a good book and take your mind off your wedding (I know it's hard). 
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :)   Hang in there.....it's going to be great....looking forward to hearing your stories and seeing your photos, (will be in the same boat next September).
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards