Attire & Accessories Forum

HELP!

I'm going for a vintage look and don't know if this dress would be okay for my small outdoor wedding. what do you ladies think?http://www.unique-vintage.com/images/unique-vintage/9703larger.jpg

Re: HELP!

• i like this dress, not sure if i would call it vintage?  but most important, if you love it, look good in it, and feel like this is the dress, then get it!  who cares if it is vintage or not or not on the same "theme" as your wedding.  i am having an outdoor rustic country wedding and my dress is going to be whatever i feel good in, not what the theme of the wedding is.  good luck!  it is a really great dress!
  • oh its definitely not vintage, its in the style of a 40's dress.  I love the dress and I'm just having second thoughts about a formal dress. 
  • I don't think this dress is overly formal. It's not a sundress, but it's not a ball gown with a huge train. Check out the forums at indie brides, there are some beautiful weddings, and it might help you make a decision.I feel like it might be a little stiff for an outdoor wedding, but it might just be the photo.
  • I think that dress is great for an outdoor wedding. IMO, the bride can get away with being more formal. :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Agreed with pp.  Brides can get away with formal and that dress is fine for your outdoor wedding. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards