Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Looking for Vera Wang Diana Dress: Spring 2010 Collection

Hello! I am not getting married until April 2011, but I am already in love with the Vera Wang Diana dress. Of course, it is over my budget. If anyone is purchasing this dress and would like to sell it after their wedding, please let me know. I am very interested in purchasing it. Thanks!

Re: Looking for Vera Wang Diana Dress: Spring 2010 Collection

• Options
    im OBSESSED with this dress too, but i'm not a fan of its hefty price tag - plus i live in an area where vera wang isn't available for brides - the closest store that carries it is about 6 hours away...have you tried it on? is it as beautiful in person??
  • Options
    Same here!!! Complete obsession. I think about it all the time and stare at the picture on a daily basis. Probably not the smartest thing to do. I live in Dallas and there are two stores that carry it: Neiman Marcus and another high end boutique. Both are really close to where I live. The boutique is owned by an acquaintance and she said she'd give me 10% off but that doesn't really help that much since it is soooo expensive. You can pretty much get it at a Vera Wang trunk show for the same discount. I haven't tried it on yet because I am scared it is going to look fabulous and then nothing else will live up to it, but I am sure I will break down and eventually try it on. I wasn't going to start dress shopping until Spring since my wedding is not until April 2011. When and where are you getting married? It am totally up for buying it used if it looks good on me or working out some other arrangement (for example, sharing it and splitting the cost and working out any other related details, etc.). I have also considered buying it and then selling it after my wedding, but that is my last resort and I will only do that if I can't find anything that I love as much as the Diana. Sigh.
  • Options
    I've tried on so many of her dresses, but none looked good on me. I felt like her dresses were designed to look good on models with no curves anywhere, but didn't fit right on someone with some bust. Just a word of caution not to buy without trying it on first.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hello,

I am purchasing this dress for my August 2010 wedding and would be open to selling it if anyone is still interested. Please let me know by replying below and I will PM those above as well.
  • Options
    Hi Heather,

Thank you for your message.  I have decided to go with another dress, but if for some reason I change my mind, I will definitely contact you about your dress.  Thanks!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_looking-vera-wang-diana-dress-spring-2010-collection?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:10476187Post:df3759e9-684d-42c5-9b12-baba73259bf3">Re: Looking for Vera Wang Diana Dress: Spring 2010 Collection</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Heather, Thank you for your message.  I have decided to go with another dress, but if for some reason I change my mind, I will definitely contact you about your dress.  Thanks!
    Posted by austinema[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and congratulations!

-Heather
  • Options
    Hi, I am getting married in the middle of August and would be interested in your dress - could you tell me some more details on size, etc.?  Thanks!

M
  • Options
    Hi Heather - what size is your dress and if it is still for sale, what are you asking for it?  Please email me at katieandjason2009@yahoo.com.

Thank you!!
    Katie
  • Options
    Hi, have you "pre-sold" your dress yet? Please email me at holly.watkins@gmail.com if this dress is still available. Thanks!
  • Options

Hi
    Is your Vera Wang Diana wedding dress still for sale? What size is it?
    Thanks

• Options
    jtdieujtdieu member
    First Comment
    edited November 2010
    Hi Ladies,

I am also looking for the VW- Diana dress. If you have a size 2-4 available and are considering selling it pre/post wedding, let me know.

My measurements are as follow:

Bust 31-32
    Waist 24
    Hips: 36

Height: 5'4 - will be wearing 3-4 inch shoes.

My wedding will be in Oct 2011.

you can email me at jtdieu@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jules
  • Options
    Hi there,

I also interested with Diana Vera Wang. Please let me know if anyone want to share or sell on second hand. Thanks
  • Options
    Hi Please email me Ella20102010hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards