Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

First Fitting

I posted about a month ago about my dress almost not fitting when I went in last time. Lot's of people suggested the 30 day shred video with Jillian Michaels. I started that and have been doing it 3-4 times a week right when I get up. My first fitting is next tuesday and I can't wait. I have not lost any lbs but I have lost an inch from my waist, a half inch from my hips, and everywhere is more toned. The fiance even commented that my butt looks and feels firmer :-). Now the trick will be to keep it up when I start my next medical school rotation when I have to be to the hospital at 530 am.

Re: First Fitting

• Options
    Congrats! :o)The 30 Day Shred is pretty much amazing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ok so I've heard about the 30 day jillian video and now after reading this I am definitely going to get it :-)  I ordered my dress a size 6, when I tried it on it fit almost perfect.  A little snug but could get married in it that way so if I lose the couple lbs I need to and tighten up a tad I may fit into it without any alterations needed!!! So my dress is keeping me motivated since I basically have to STAY in shape in order to fit into it LOL Thanks girls!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    How long is each workout? I have a workout DVD at home, but it takes over an hour each go, and I just don't have the time for that.
  • Options
    says it's 60 min.  i just ordered it off the following site and with a sale and promotion i got it for like $4https://www.hotmoviesale.com/p78360/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred.html
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Each part of the video is 25-30 minutes long. There are three levels you can do. I would suggest getting really comfortable with level one before you move on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards