Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

BestBridalPrices.com

Has anyone bought from them? Would you recommend using their services?Are the dresses in good condition or are they knocked down due to issues with the dress?Did you have to take it to get altered after purchasing online? Thanks :)

Re: BestBridalPrices.com

• Options
    Has anyone bought from them? Yes, I bought my Maggie Sottero Coco from them this past February for my weding this past September.Would you recommend using their services?Absolutely.  I ordered a Petite cut, and they had it to me in less than four months.Are the dresses in good condition or are they knocked down due to issues with the dress?Great condition -- brand spanking new.Did you have to take it to get altered after purchasing online? Of course -- I still needed to hem it 1/2" (I'm very short!) and get a french bustle, just like I would have if I purchased anywhere else.I was very skeptical of BestBridalPrices.com because of the lack of reviews, but their customer service was great, shipping was fast, dress arrived in perfect condition, and the free veil and shoes just added to what a great purchase it was.  Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards