New Hampshire
Options

Castleton Brides --Linens and dessert>??

Hi Ladies,

For all you Castleton Brides out there please see the many questions below:

1.  Did you get chair linens (and if so where) or if you decide to not decorate the pink chair lol.

My colors are black, and white with red flowers and so I'm up in the air about covering the chairs..I don't know if it's just a waste of money, or a great way to pull it all together?

Next question-- did anyone decide to do a small cake, and go with Castleton's complimentary dessert?  If so which one did you pick? I wish they had real food tastings!!

Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Castleton Brides --Linens and dessert>??

• Options
    My colors are blue and pink, so we'll be keeping the chairs as is.  I never remember chairs anyways.  I think they are pretty though in the moment and in pics, but not enough for me to spend tons of money on.

They do let you taste some meals, but during weddings.  I also heard they should be having a small tasting pretty soon.

In the cake department, we are probably going to change the size of the cake to be smaller.  Right now we have a cake for 300.  I think we'll cut that in 1/2 and do a desert buffet.
  • Options
    We did not get chair covers, and believe me when I say, no one noticed. I would have gotten them but they were expensive and we got a photo booth instead. 

We just had vanilla ice cream served with our cake as the dessert option. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We're getting a chair cover and even though we paid for enough cake to feed our guests, we'll be be serving their Berryy shortckae for dessert. Our parents will be going home with some of our cake instead.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards