Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

So upset... 1 month out & dress is awful

Hello ladies,

I am totally at a loss of what to do. I went in for my 3rd fitting today at DB. I posted yesterday about how my dress wasn't looking good on me at all. First 2 fittings, it was way too tight on the bottom part (where my bum is), so they let it out about an inch and today I brought in Spanx hoping that would solve the issue.  Today, the hips weren't tight anymore, but now everything that has been let out is huge on me.

The dress just doesn't fit me at all. The back of it is so lumpy, with tons of wrinkles. It is so unflattering; it actually makes me look like I'm about 20lbs heavier than I really am. I am seriously on the verge of buying another dress, I'm that unhappy. I don't think it's me, as I weigh exactly the same, measurements are exactly the same. I hate to say it, but I think it's my seamstress. I don't really think she knows what she's doing. :( They told me to come back in Monday and they would try to let the dress out more since there are so many layers. I didn't really understand that.

I am so upset. My wedding is a month from today. I have SO much to do. I've called a few alteration places, and they're all on a 2-3 week turnaround. I was supposed to take my bridal pictures the first week of August.

Please, any suggestions would help. I'm so stressed. :(

Here's my dress: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-sweetheart-beaded-lace-trumpet-with-shirred-tulle-bodi_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-Oleg-Cassini
Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards