Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Has anyone used the Victoria's Bridal Couture website?

A few of my bridesmaids are not as well-off as others, so I found their bridesmaids dresses (from Alfred Sung) on a different website for, like, $50 less - the website claims these are the AUTHENTIC dresses, which I believe because Alfred Sung dresses are really only bought at bridal boutiques - no specific Alfred Sung only website or store exists. I just want to make sure they don't screw anyone other and actually deliver the authentic, correctly sized dresses I want on time.
"So what? So it's not going to be easy. It's gonna be hard.
Really hard. But I wanna do that because I want you
- all of you, you and me, every day. Forever."

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Has anyone used the Victoria's Bridal Couture website?

• Options
    I have no experence with them, but they seem like a legit brick and mortar store in Florida, you may also wan to check out Pearls Place, they carry Alfred Sung as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_has-anyone-used-the-victorias-bridal-couture-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:14690ade-5f75-46ec-b2ee-bf491d5f301dPost:70e08e16-6c1a-4511-92b0-6a7113ba672b">Re: Has anyone used the Victoria's Bridal Couture website?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have no experence with them, but they seem like a legit brick and mortar store in Florida, you may also wan to check out Pearls Place, they carry Alfred Sung as well.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you!</div>
    "So what? So it's not going to be easy. It's gonna be hard.
    Really hard. But I wanna do that because I want you
    - all of you, you and me, every day. Forever."

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_has-anyone-used-the-victorias-bridal-couture-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:14690ade-5f75-46ec-b2ee-bf491d5f301dPost:869839a0-9b45-482e-bf29-27c4ee9513e0">Has anyone used the Victoria's Bridal Couture website?</a>:
    [QUOTE]A few of my bridesmaids are not as well-off as others, so I found their bridesmaids dresses (from Alfred Sung) on a different website for, like, $50 less - the website claims these are the AUTHENTIC dresses, which I believe because Alfred Sung dresses are really only bought at bridal boutiques - no specific Alfred Sung only website or store exists. I just want to make sure they don't screw anyone other and actually deliver the authentic, correctly sized dresses I want on time.
    Posted by futuremrsgates[/QUOTE]

Yes, Victoria's Bridal Couture is a legit and authentic bridal store in Fort Lauderdale Florida. The prices are better than anything you have seen online with free shipping. Victoria's Bridal Couture serves over 100+ customers a day with the online website and thats how they keep the prices so low.
  • Options
    Yes, Victoria's Bridal Couture is a legit bridal store in Fort Lauderdale Florida. They only sell authentic wedding and bridesmaid dresses in the store and online. Victoria's Bridal Couture processes over 100+ orders a day and that is how they are able to offer such low prices.
  • Options
    I'm also looking at Alfred sung dresses and saw about the same pricing at Brides By Lori website. This is the bridal shop that is on TLC say yes to the dress Atlanta. Victoria's seems legit, but Brides by Lori is 110% legit! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards