Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Mikaella bolero?

I've been looking everywhere for a bolero that I could wear that wouldn't cover up half my dress in the front....meaning it couldn't be like the basic boleros I tried on at DB's. My main priority is covering my ugly arms since I couldn't get sleeves on my dress. 
I found one by Mikaella Bridal that I LOVE, style M204SH (see picture) (same as Paloma Blanca 204D), so I set out on the internet to look for it elsewhere. The Mikaella website doesn't sell online, and neither does it tell prices (I'm betting it's outrageously expensive for my budget). But when I tried searching for a knock off of the bolero, all I could find were ones on a few websites that either don't list sizes or the soonest I could get them would be after my wedding date in May.

Then I thought I'd give Etsy a shot and try to find someone to make it for me, but they've taken off the Alchemy feature! Now what? Anybody have any suggestions?

Here's what it looks like. Not to mention, I can't find a single picture of it from the back!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mikaella bolero?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards