Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Maggie Sottero Natasha

Is anyone else out there wearing Maggie Sottero's Natasha? Or already did? I've already purchased it for my October wedding, but I need to fall in love with it again and need to hear good things. I'm broken hearted because this is the dress that pleased everyone and technically it had everything I wanted, but I wanted a different dress that no one else liked (Casablanca 1900-it was so me) so...Natasha it was. Maybe I'm just having the normal 2nd thoughts, but I cry every time I look at it.
Mel

Re: Maggie Sottero Natasha

• Options
    That's a beautiful dress! I'm wearing a Maggie dress but not that one. I love a lot of the Maggie dresses though
  • Options
    Ok so I included a pic of me in Natasha and in the Casablanca dress that I'm mourning (both are about 6 sizes too big so fit is off of course). I am so angry at myself for letting everyone talk me out of the Casablanca dress because now it seems so clear to me that was the dress, my dress! I let everyone's comments get to me at the time though. I heard its not flattering, you could be pregnant and no one would know and so on. As for Natasha, I think I'm so sad about the whole thing that now I hate the way I look in it and almost every other dress I tried on looks more flattering than that one....ugh. It will be in sometime in May and I'm dreading going for my first fitting. Am I being crazy or what! I can't believe this is getting to me like this, but I cry when I look back at all my pics! I know its too late now, but has anyone else ever had dress regret like this? How do I just get over it and write off the dress part of the day as a foolish decision?

Mel
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I think the Maggie is way more flattering on your figure!!! The Maggie is also a lot more fashion forward than the Casablanca. I definitely think you made the right choice! Well I think they are both lovely, I am hands down voting for the Maggie.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I like the Maggie you look absolutely stunning in it. I personally think you made the right choice
  • Options
    I also think the Maggie looks so much nicer on you!  You look beautiful in it and the shape is great for your figure.  I think you should just stop thinking about it for now and when your first fitting comes, see you feel in it.  There isn't much you can do until then anyways, so why stress over it.  If you really hate it when it comes in, try to find a sample or preowned Casablanca dress and sell the Maggie.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Natasha is way better than the Casablanca!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I agree with PP, you have the perfet shape for the Maggie! I love the touches of sparkle in it as well. Beautiful!!! I think you will fall back in love once it is fit to your body Smile
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

I totally think that you look beautiful in both and that you should go with your gut.  You are only getting married once and you should wear the dress that makes you feel amazing!

That being said, my wedding is in a year from now and I am looking for a Maggie "Natasha".  Please let me know if you are interested in selling the dress (whether you wear it first or not)!

I hope that you choose the dress that makes you feel like an absolute princess and that you have a wonderful wedding!

• Options
    I've been looking to try on the Natasha and cannot find it anywhere.  I love it on you!!! Is the skirt made of toule?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards