Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

6tbuy Website??? Custom Wedding Gown HELP

Has anyone ever used or heard anything about the 6tbuy website to buy a custom wedding gown?  Or do you know where to get a wedding gown custom made fairly cheap??? Please help!!!
Jessi

Re: 6tbuy Website??? Custom Wedding Gown HELP

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_6tbuy-website-custom-wedding-gown-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:18fcee38-8b1a-4d24-927d-e7d935a4f86fPost:630bc708-caba-4b91-b450-54c2debeb888">6tbuy Website??? Custom Wedding Gown HELP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ever used or heard anything about the 6tbuy website to buy a custom wedding gown?  Or do you know where to get a wedding gown custom made fairly cheap??? Please help!!!
    Posted by jessi9069[/QUOTE]

This is a chinese knockoff site.  Read the FAQ at the top of this page.  Knockoff dresses RARELY have positive outcomes.

You can take a picture of a dress that you like to a local seamstress, and see what they can do for you.  But, the chances of getting a custom made gown for those prices are very slim.

Also, Pearls Place in Lousiana will discount dresses (unless it is a Maggie Sottero) and can often give you a very good price.   You would have to have the style number and proper size when you call, and they can tell you how much the dress will be. But, my understanding is that it can often be 20-40% off the salon prices.  

they don't like to sell dresses that you haven't already tried on somewhere else though.  So, I would suggest you go shopping and make sure you know the sizing and style you really love.

You may want to look at preowned dresses for a good bargain.

recycledbride.com
    oncewed.com
    preownedweddingdresses.com
  • Options
    you can try 7foxmall.com if you are looking to buy custom made dresses online. some of my friends have bought wedding dresses online and they recommended the website. they are satisfied with the dresses and have a good shopping experience with them. good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards