Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Piccione Wedding Dress

One of a kind Piccione Wedding Dress...Style # 391. It is a Silk Satin gown with crystal beading and sequins, embroidered lace with metallic accents, and optional beaded straps included. Hemline is floor-length, has a chapel train, it's a size 12, and the color is diamond white which is a light ivory with a metallic shine to it...beautiful. I bought this dress for my wedding, but unfortunately the wedding was called off. I bought the dress in November 2009, and paid $1,275.00; I am asking $975.00 or a better offer. The dress has been in my mother's closet in its bag (still there)...never been worn and can be dry cleaned up request.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Only serious interested buyers please. Below I attached the link and pictures to where you can get a better idea of the dress and its details.

FYI…I am a size 10, but the dress is a size 12; it runs small.

www.brides.com/fashion/dresses/gallery/wedding_dresses/vendor/designer/piccione/detail/171640?offset=1">http://www.brides.com/fashion/dresses/gallery/wedding_dresses/vendor/designer/piccione/detail/171640?offset=1

Re: Piccione Wedding Dress

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards