Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Help on undie request...

My fiance wants to each by the other some honeymoon underwear.

Common, I assume?

But any suggestions?

Re: Help on undie request...

• Options
    Man thong, definitely.
  • Options
    Lol, that would be hilarious.  He'd freak.  Might just do it.
  • Options
    H's best man gave him an American flag speedo as a joke to wear on our honeymoon... but then he actually wore it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_help-on-undie-request?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:26dfd1a1-f593-4794-bedf-9d9b52c90e89Post:63966c0d-b1ce-47e6-8e1e-9ab5dfcb0053">Re: Help on undie request...</a>:
    [QUOTE]H's best man gave him an American flag speedo as a joke to wear on our honeymoon... but then he actually wore it.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Oh, my fiance will wear whatever I get him.  He know no shame.  Speedo would good too.  Might do that one to see if he'll wear it on the beach.
  • Options
    If you want to be slightly less wild, but still awesome, look for a specialty men's underwear store (or a fancy men's clothing store that's younger & hipper - like Express?). The internet is full of options. I am lucky enough to have on down the street from my house. ;-)

There are some delicious slim cut boxer briefs that come in awesome colors/patterns/materials they come in shiny or striped! They are more wearable than a thong but still nice eye candy.
  • Options
    Awesome.  Thank you! I'll check Express out and see!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_help-on-undie-request?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:26dfd1a1-f593-4794-bedf-9d9b52c90e89Post:5085cc51-2c9a-4570-b059-09b8625ea503">Re: Help on undie request...</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you want to be slightly less wild, but still awesome, look for a specialty men's underwear store (or a fancy men's clothing store that's younger & hipper - like Express?). The internet is full of options. I am lucky enough to have on down the street from my house. ;-) T<strong>here are some delicious slim cut boxer briefs</strong> that come in awesome colors/patterns/materials they come in shiny or striped! They are more wearable than a thong but still nice eye candy.
    Posted by anssett[/QUOTE]
     bwahahaa! I lve that you used the word delicious to describe boxers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards