Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Wanted...Size 0-4 Designer Dress!!!!!

Please help...been looking for a dress, but all of them are way out of my budget.  I'm 5'6.

Looking for a Judd Waddell-Spring 2009, Matthew Christopher-Moet, Melissa Sweet-bee, tilda, or aurora, or Vera Wang Wedding gown for my september 2010 wedding.

I love organza, mermaid cutt, tiers, etc.

Re: Wanted...Size 0-4 Designer Dress!!!!!

• Options
    I have a Henry Roth gown. It's a size 8, but fits much smaller. I am a size 0 street size and was going to have it altered but my fiance is going to wear his Dress Blues and now I am thinking I want a champaign colored dress instead of diamond white so I am trying to sell this one. It was a sample and it is unaltered. Let me know if you want to see pictures. I am asking $800, but I am willing to negotiate. 
  • Options
    I have an Alfred Angelo size 6 brand new 2 piece.  My parents were in love with it so I bought it to please them, but then I found a dress that I love so now I have 2.  It's a size 6 lace up back.  I'm asking for $200 which would include the shipping costs.  It was originally $550.
  • Options
    try bravobride.com they have a ton
  • Options
    Or preownedweddingdress.com
  • Options
    I'm selling a Simone Carvalli 7082. I'm 5' 6" and a size 4. The dress is a size 4 but I still had it taken in in some places. I'm asking 2,000. It's a mermaid and it absolutely georgus on. You could also try whitexchange.com.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Try http://www.bridepower.com/  They sell sample dresses and are based outside of Boston. That is where I got mine. :)

Don't forget you can get most designer dress taken down a few sizes and that sizes vary a bit between designers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards