New Hampshire

Bridal Jewelry

I'm looking for a bracelet and a necklace as well s a new headpiece but can't seem to find anything I like.   As much as I love etsy, I'm one of those people that needs to try things on to see how they look.  Any recommendations?

Re: Bridal Jewelry

• edited December 2011
    I borrowed a family necklace, but actually bought my bracelet at Claire's...  Something expensive just wasn't in my budget or my taste (I knew I wasn't likely to ever wear it again), but it looked great and cost $7...  just an idea.
  • CCBelATCCCBelATC member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what style you're looking for but I found a brooch that we put a hair comb on at www.cassandralynne.com. It's yellow gold starfish with crystals and the quality is stunning. I'm super happy with her and am thinking about getting hair accessories for my BP and FG's.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I need to try things on, too. I can never determine how they'll look on me from a picture! I found my headpiece by accident (I was messing around while my mom was trying on dresses!). I originally didn't want one, but this one was perfect. It was a lot more than I wanted to spend (which was NOTHING), but it was PERFECT and my style exactly. I got it at Bella Sera in Danvers, Mass. They had a decent number of really interesting, unique headpieces, not your run-of-the-mill tiaras. Mine is a rhinestone headband that's gorgeous. It may be worth making the drive depending on where you live. I found a pretty pair of earrings while I was there, too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards