Attire & Accessories Forum

Dress details!

My wedding dress is simple, but elegant. However, I plan on adding some 'embelishments' to the gown, such as crystals at the bust or gathered hip. Does anyone know where I can purchase something like this? Perhaps like an applique? The gown has a corset back so I wouldnt not want to cover the lace-up with a belt. Of course, I would have a professional do this work. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards