New Hampshire
Options

Where did you find your ceremony music/vows/rundown

Hi Ladies,

I'm getting closer and want to start planning my ceremony run down.

Just curious where you found or where I should look for my ceremony music ideas (walking down the asile and back etc.), my readings, vows and general ceremony run down.

I know another knottie had asked about a Military tribute or prayer and I'm still looking into it but will post if I can find anything good.  I can't remember her name but if you're still on here what branch are you looking to honor?

Re: Where did you find your ceremony music/vows/rundown

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Also if you want to share any ideas of what you used or rundowns it's greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know there are some great books out there too (my aunt is a JP and has one she really likes - I'll try to remember to catch the name of it when I go over next week).  I would recommend hitting the library or the bookstore and just skimming through them to get ideas so you don't have to buy anything.  HTH!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our JP provided us with information on Vows and rundown of the ceremony

As for Music, we had our guitarist provide a list of music that he knows, however I already had ideas of what I wanted for my girls to walk to and for my DH & I to walk back to. 

Good Luck
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    sboisvert1sboisvert1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    If it helps, I got a lot of my ideas from weddingwire.com for music, here is what I am using:
    First dance: Everything-Michael Buble
    Father dance: I loved her first-Heartland
    Cake Cutting: I want to grow old w/ you-adam sandler
    Garter Toss- Pretty Women-Roy Orbison
    Bouquet Toss-Single ladies-Beyonce
    Mother/Son dance-Simple Man-Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Prelude-jazzy music..ex-Wedding song-Kenny G
    Processional-Ave maria- Johann Sebastion Bach
    Recessional-Bitterwseet Symphony(instrumental)
    Last Dance-Sweet Caroline-Neil Diamond

As far as vows, my FI is a JP so she sent me some examples of people wedding vows, but I added stuff from just a google search, If you go to about.com and serach for wedding vow examples, that may help! GOOD LUCK!!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards