Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

which shoe works with all 3 dresses?

This is the dress!

After party dress

reception dress

Re: which shoe works with all 3 dresses?

• Options
    I picked shoe 4 because I love a peep toe and having a lower heel since you're going to be doing a LOT of standing (and I presume dancing) is just good sense. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I like 5 and 6 about equally but voted #5. You can't go wrong with 6 though, it is very unique :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    But now that I'm looking at it, 6 might be a better choice because they're a shorter heel. 5 looks like it would kill your foot
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I voted 2, but I also love 6.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    nblack865nblack865 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I am a sucker for a peep toe platform shoe ,my vote is for #5.  I think it's the most stylish and platforms are really in.  I find platforms to be comfortable, also they make your legs look nice and long, especially in those fun party dresses!
  • Options
    5 is a definite she that can always go with pretty much anything... BUT 6 is a SEXY SHOE... and it has pizzazz on it's own... so I voted for 6!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_which-shoe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:2a73d530-895e-4a6b-b66f-5d7fef57287fPost:bec1ad2d-9092-483c-9391-d5d1db1c3e78">Re: which shoe works with all 3 dresses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd go with four.  It's classy, looks comfortable, and can be worn again.
    Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]

I agree.

• Options
    I honestly think any of those shoes would go with the dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards