Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Something blue

While looking for a something blue, I found this site - 

www.bridal-rhinestones.com they sell 'I Do' rhinestone shoe stickers in blue for like $8... Has anyone purchased from this site?

What is/was your something blue? I never thought it would be so hard to find something blue to wear on my wedding day!

Re: Something blue

• Options
    There's a thread a few posts down asking people what their old, new, borrowed, and blue are.  Here's the link.

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    KimbyKKimbyK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    i saw those stickers for $5 < i forget where > so i would keep looking if i were you
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    My something blue was my dress.
  • Options
    jesslynn1012jesslynn1012 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I embroidered my friend's wedding date in blue thread on the inside of her dress:)

I also just went to etsy and typed in "i do shoe stickers" in the search under "handmade" and found a bunch.  They start at about 4.95, and have lots of styles of fonts to choose from...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    KimbyKKimbyK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_something-blue-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:2c2f7d65-7d4e-42fd-b948-5b1f0542cca6Post:86faf8a6-e2ef-4928-9a45-e1a4c111b31a">Re: Something blue</a>:
    [QUOTE]I embroidered my friend's wedding date in blue thread on the inside of her dress:) I also just went to etsy and typed in "i do shoe stickers" in the search under "handmade" and found a bunch.  They start at about 4.95, and have lots of styles of fonts to choose from...
    Posted by jesslynn1012[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I also just looked on esty, its crazy how some sellers list for $4.95, but want $5 shipping for a tiny rhinestone item! Now makes the item almost $10!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_something-blue-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:2c2f7d65-7d4e-42fd-b948-5b1f0542cca6Post:58d40eec-5331-4ef2-9ee1-9052c8e2bcaf">Re: Something blue</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Something blue : I also just looked on esty, its crazy how some sellers list for $4.95, but want $5 shipping for a tiny rhinestone item! Now makes the item almost $10!
    Posted by KimbyK[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry.  I didn't look at shipping.  I don't know about that original website though:(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My something blue will be a beautiful Aquamarines and sapphires necklace, that is made by my Fiancee (He is a jeweler)

I was thinking about having a blue details in my wedding dress, but it was too busy looking... But the necklace will go great with my dress and other accessories:)
  • Options
    My blue was a hanky from my grandmother that she's had since her wedding.
  • Options
    I've seen those stickers all over the place.  Have you checked craft stores at all?  I think I saw some cheap from Michaels.   I can't remember the price though.  But local would save you on the shipping.

My something blue are my shoes.  Just finished putting Rhinestones on them yesterday!
    85image 71image 14image
  • Options
    I bought mine for $5.95 on Ebay, love em!  The "o" is a ring on mine. ;)
  • Options
    I have a something blue anklet but I'm not sure if that's what I'll actually use
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards