Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Affordable Bridesmaids' Jewelry

Help! I'm trying to find affordable bridesmaids' jewelry. I have 11 bridesmaids, and I need to find some affordable pieces. I am mainly looking for jewelry with a gold backing. The ladies are wearing David's bridal Persimmon (burnt orange). Can someone please tell me where to start looking? Thanks!  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Affordable Bridesmaids' Jewelry

• Options
    That sounds like it's going to be expensive, especially if you're going to get something that looks nice.  I would just let them wear their own jewelry.  When was the last time you've noticed the BM jewelry at a wedding?  People may notice the brides, not the BM.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    that's a great point thanks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto pp's. Let them wear their own esp with that many BM's.
  • Options
    wowsa 11 BMs. Go to etsy.com they have tonnes of stuff there
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_affordable-bridesmaids-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:2dd3e159-dd7a-4f5b-92dc-b2527933ea18Post:9dc97461-5d23-4b6f-b14a-06342a0bfb21">Re: Affordable Bridesmaids' Jewelry</a>:
    [QUOTE]wowsa 11 BMs. Go to etsy.com they have<strong> tonnes </strong>of stuff there
    Posted by CaylaSummer[/QUOTE]

<div>What's with this?  </div>
  • Options
    Definitely let them wear their own.  They probably already have much nicer stuff than you could afford to buy them.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    But if you really want them to match like I do go to www.charoletterusse.com. i"m just doing earrings for my bridesmaids and I got them for $4 a pair. I only have 4 bm so that wasn't bad but you may be able to find what you want cheaper!
  • Options
    i got mine from davids bridal. 11 bridesmaids is a lot as far as being able to get something that you believe EVERYONE will like as far as jewelry. Ditto PPs i would just let them wear their own
  • Options
    Etsy has great stuff, and on that site I ran across simple pearl necklaces that were less expensive per unit if you bought more. Target has fun and stylish jewelry. I totally concur with Stage - I break out in hives in jewelry with nickle in it (and most cheap jewelry has it.) Something like pearls or beads avoids metal-on-skin contact.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    forever21.com has lots also! and very inexpensive.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/DestinationDiva!  They are running a 20% off special (code: holiday20).

Good luck  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards