Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Need help? Dress Regrets??

Can you tell me what you think of this dress? I have already purchased it but now having some doubts about it..

Re: Need help? Dress Regrets??

• Options
    I love it... I think it looks very trendy!  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_need-help-dress-regrets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:3403ec2c-5299-4f68-9d98-c3cbadf16c90Post:78ecea0e-143d-45a1-a17c-693d37a1a10d">Re: Need help? Dress Regrets??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very pretty, but a lot going on with it. What is making you have 2nd thoughts?
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE
    <div>
    </div><div>I am getting mixed opinions on the dress..some loves it..some hates it...and I only tried on four dresses before deciding on this one...</div>
  • Options
    I like it!
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    What matters is if you like it! Were you really happy with it before you heard people say negative things?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Doubts? If your doubts are based on everyone chiming in accord about the dresses magnificence, you'd have doubts regardless of which dress you choose. You like it, you made a decision, so stay with it!

Is it possible that doubts about the dress represent doubts that you may have that there's a better PERSON out there for you? I think that sometimes a person plays out these feelings in indirect ways.

If it's not that, and it's just about the dress. Ease your stress and just go with it!
  • Options
    If you love it - go with it!  I know my dress is all lace.  The whole thing, a thick lace that is totally not my BM's or my Fiance's style at all.  All I know is I love it and will be rocking it down th eaisle.  Confidence is everything.  If you are happy with it, you will looking stunning in it ... and isn't that what getting your dress is all about?
  • Options
    I love it!

• Options
    I like it and I would stick with it if you love it!! Who cares what others think, its your day!
    Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
  • Options
    I really like it...  It is trendy as someone mentioned, but I tried on dresses like this too & loved them.  Don't let others change your mind, as long as you love it - who cares what everyone else thinks!!  You have the body to wear anything...
  • Options
    It's great" I totally feel you on the nerves... I bought my dress in January (at the same place you did), and it's a little trendier/edgier than what you see everyday on blogs and the like. Once I reassured myself that I LIKE being trendy and edgy, I couldn't imagine not wearing it. If you love it, who cares what anyone else says. Though, ask me how I feel when I finally see it next month...
    Healdsburg, California 10.13.12
  • Options
    I like it a lot! and you look gorgeous in it!!! If you feel in love with it before, you shouldn't have any doubts. It's all about what you want, so don't let others get in your ear.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards