Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Pewter flip flops for bridesmaids?

My bridesmaids are wearing Davids Bridal "Lapis" dresses. They are all wearing different styles. However, I am having them wear Pewter shoes of the same style. I am having a hard time finding flip flops in a similar color. Anyone have some advice on where to find them? David's Bridal has them in the Lapis but I'd like to go w/Pewter or something close to it that they would have more of a chance to wear them again.
Thanks!

Re: Pewter flip flops for bridesmaids?

• Options
    My BMs wore an eggplant color similar to lapis and they wore silver saldals for the ceremony. I got them pewter flip flops with rhinestones at Old Navy... J.Crew had a similar style. Get them early... I got them last March for my September wedding and it was a good thing; when I went back to get myself a pair the silver had sold out. GL!
  • Options
    DSW, Zappos and Endless - if you can't find a pair on one of those 3 sites it probably doesn't exist.
  • Options
    Old Navy
  • Options
    I just bought flip flops for my BMs at Old Navy--I had them choose a style they liked and then got them for them. Silver vs. gray vs. pewter won't be a huge difference and sounds like it is just something comfy for them to change into (i.e. won't be in your pictures).
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Victoriassecret.com has lots of flipflops. I own several pair of the wedge ones.  They are really comfortable.  I got some with rhinestones for my reception.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards