Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Day 2 Win a Tuxedo Rental from Men's Wearhouse!

13»

Re: Day 2 Win a Tuxedo Rental from Men's Wearhouse!

• Options
    My fianc is very involved in the wedding except for the part that he forgets that we have a budget that we can't go over. He must have item in the wedding is the color red. It has to have some part of the color red inthewedding
  • Options
    My guy is fairly involvedup until the dresses are discussed. His number 1 must have: Me!
  • Options
    My Fiance is very involved. Actually we joke say how all I have to do is show up. My fiance's one must have item for our wedding is his mohawk.
  • Options
    How involved in your fiance in the wedding planning?
    I am pretty involved.  (I'm assuming the assumption is how involved is the groom?)  I enjoy event planning actually and have a bit of a knack for it.  I also have an unhealthy obession with finding sweepstakes and trying to win free stuff.  So that's one of my jobs.  Trying to make this as inexpensive as possible since we are both pretty broke.

What is his number one must have item for the wedding?
    An awesome reception.  My fiance and I love dancing (esp at our friends' receptions) and I want my reception to be OFF THE HOOK.
  • Options
    I've had bad experiences with Men's Wearhouse before, so I'm more than a little skeptical when I see them announce anything free.

FYI - Where we went to get our tuxes, we didn't have to enter a contest and still got the groom's tux rental free!
  • Options
    How involved in your fiance in the wedding planning? We don't live in the same city right now so he can only be involved in a few things, like budgeting.  I will send him pictures of flower ideas and possible decorations to the the OK but for the most part, the planning is on me!

What is his number one must have item for the wedding? White folding charis- he's obsessed!
  • Options
    He is involved 100! Of course I make the final decisions regarding wedding plans but he definitely has his input and is greatly encouraged to exercise them! His must have item for the wedding is the ring! And he also says just for his bride to be ultimately happy!! :
  • Options
    My fiance' is very involved with the planning and his number one must have at the wedding, at least for himself I know, is ALCOHOL!!!! LOL!
  • Options

He's pretty involved- has been going to all the appointments and throwing in his two cents here and there.  He mostly serves as a barrier to prevent me and my mom from killing eachother! 

A nice looking limo to carry us off into the sunset.
  • Options
    My fiance is very involved but for the most part lets me make the final decision hence why I want to marry him :P He is currently in Texas and i am 700 miles away in nebraska : on an internship for college but we talk wedding planning every nite! : can't wait for 11/30/2013! He insists on camouflage vests for himself the groomsmen. I'm completely ok with this because we are both avid hunters.
  • Options

My fiance is involved as much as I want him to be...He does anything that I ask him to do!  He has even been on the knot website!  Today he went through all our addresses and printed out labels for our save the dates!  (July 5 wedding, we are a month behind:).  He is also in charge of the honeymoon and helping a lot with the bar service and catering.  He asks me almost everyday if there is something that needs done, to help out me and my mom.  Its a great start to a wonderful partnership!

I just asked him.  We are sitting on the couch together watching the super bowl.  He said me;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards