Attire & Accessories Forum

AHH No Jewelry...BRIDALS in 2 weeks, HELP!

Ok, so I'm very torn on what to do about my wedding jewelry and I need to make a decision fast...and who better to go to then you opinionated ladies!!

So...I bought this brooch that I am in love with to wear in my hair. It's a little on the larger side and I don't want my jewelry and brooch to be too over powering.

Here is a picture of my dress (ignore my face), the brooch, and a necklace I love. Do they work well together? The necklace is from an etsy seller. I think it could work well if I had a little sparkle in my earrings to balance things out.

So, I decided to get this necklace and earring set instead of the other one, feel free to give me your honest opinions!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AHH No Jewelry...BRIDALS in 2 weeks, HELP!

• I don't love it... but it's just very much not my style.  I think the broach and necklace do work together, the pearls really pull it in together.  I'm not sure if your really going to need earring sparkle, I'm afraid you might have competing sparkle if you do.  I think with the simple shape through the upper part of the dress, with the detail across your chest will match well enough with the simple pearl and the shiny sparkle.  I hope I was at least some help and good luck!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I do not think that it is too much. It's really all about what makes you feel beautiful. I would do a simple stud such as a pearl or diamond since you have a bold necklace & hair piece.
    Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.-Voltaire image
  • I'm having hard time mainly because that necklace is not my style, but I also think your dress looks like it has so much detail that you don't really need such a different necklace.
  • I love the brooch and dress together, but I think the necklace might be of a slightly different style.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards