Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

What color shoes???

When I married the first time 25 years ago we pretty much wore white shoes to match our wedding gowns. Things seem to have changed now and brides seem to be wearing colored shoes and cowboy boots, etc. Is that the trend now? Or only for the younger crowd? Maybe at 49 I should stick to ivory to match my dress?

Re: What color shoes???

• Options
    When I married the first time 25 years ago we pretty much wore white shoes to match our wedding gowns. Things seem to have changed now and brides seem to be wearing colored shoes and cowboy boots, etc. Is that the trend now? Or only for the younger crowd? Maybe at 49 I should stick to ivory to match my dress?
  • Options
    No! I say rock your favorite color.  I have Royal Blue heels.  I love it.  I wanted a splash of color  even if it was hidden & while browsing for my "something blue" I found these bold Blue shoes.  And they make me feel sassy :-)  Have fun with it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I say go for it if you want colored shoes!  I think it's fun and I plan on wearing some purple converse myself :)
  • Options
    My dress is a pale pink. I'm wearing lavendar shoes. It is tea length so they will definitly be seen. And I'm 54 so age has nothing to do with it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    choose the one you like , it doesn't matter which color you wear :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards