Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Blue shoes & BM dresses

Sorry if this question has been asked before - I did a quick search of the board and didn't find quite what I was looking for.

For those of you wearing blue shoes - what color dresses are your girls wearing?

My first wedding purchase was a pair of blue shoes. Initially I planned on having BM dresses in the same shade of blue (pretty close to the "marine" color at David's). Now I've fallen in love with a BM dress that doesn't come in the right blue.

Could I get away with navy dresses - or should I go with a neutral color, or go back to the original plan of matching the dresses to the shoes?

Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Blue shoes & BM dresses

• Options
    I fail to see why your shoes would need to match the BM's? I hope you aren't making them do mathing shoes and dresses (IMO a waste of money)
  • Options
    Thanks!

I was going to let the girls wear whatever dress they wanted in a particular color and then whatever shoes and accessories they wanted.

Now I'm leaning towards all of them in the same dress but still whatever shoes/accessories they want. I just wasn't sure if different blues would clash too much. I don't think my shoes will be visible in many pics - but I love them so much I can see myself kicking up my heels and showing them off all night - esp after a few glasses of champagne!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

If your dress is long, I doubt many people will see your shoes.  And even if they do, it might actually be weirder if your shoes match the bridesmaids' dresses than if they don't.  That's a little too coordinated!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards