New Hampshire
Options

Wedding Photography by BELLA Recommendation - New England

I hired Bella Photography (http://www.bellapictures.com) for my wedding October 10, 2009.  They absolutely tailor to your personal style and needs.  You work with them to define the syle of photography you are looking for - and they match the photographer(s) to your style.  They worked with me to find the right package and price I needed.  I highly recommend a package with 2 photographers so nothing get's missed and you have different angles.  I received ALL of my negatives - as well as the best of the photos posted online for viewing and purchasing - just 1 month after the wedding.  Bella also works with you to create the type of professional album that captures your day perfectly. 

Re: Wedding Photography by BELLA Recommendation - New England

• Options
    cartuscartus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hired Bella Photography (http://www.bellapictures.com) for my wedding October 10, 2009.  They absolutely tailor to your personal style and needs.  You work with them to define the syle of photography you are looking for - and they match the photographer(s) to your style.  They worked with me to find the right package and price I needed.  I highly recommend a package with 2 photographers so nothing get's missed and you have different angles.  I received ALL of my negatives - as well as the best of the photos posted online for viewing and purchasing - just 1 month after the wedding.  Bella also works with you to create the type of professional album that captures your day perfectly. 
  • Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Glad you had a good experience.. that's not the case many times. Personally I had booked them and asked for a refund after dealing with them for a short amount of time. Then went with APM.

• Options
    lilybrad10lilybrad10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From what I understand, Bella is a national chain that hires photographers to work for them on an as need basis.  You never know what you can get in a situation like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards