New Hampshire
Options

Chair covers and sash prices?

Anyone have a quote per chair? I was quoted at the reception venue $6 for a chair cover and sash, does that seem reasonable? Just curious :)

Re: Chair covers and sash prices?

• Options
    deerfield07deerfield07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about chair covers but I ordered sashes from Divine Linen Rentals in Manchester for $2.75 per chair.  They do have specials every month so you may want to check them out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting your chair covers and sashes?  My reception venue no longer has them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was quoted $5 so it seems right. They charge by the distance they have to travel along with the cost of the product.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The companies generally charge depending upon where you're getting married (delivery fees etc.)  I got a quote from Divine Linens for $4.50 for chair and sash including set-up and delivery; but, I'm getting married in Manchester (the city in which they're located).
    Laura
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Exeter Rentals told me about $6.00 each too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Perfect Parties Luxury Linens (in Nashua) quoted me $5.25 for chair cover and sash with set up and pick up (to Andover, MA). I went with them.

I think I got quotes from Simply Elegant Linens (in MA) and Divine Linens and they were more expensive. One even required that you remove them at the end of the night and my (old) venue was going to charge me $100 extra for that. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey everyone thanks for the input, I am getting married in Jaffrey at the Shattuck and they have a linen company they work with thats located in MI so thats probably why its $6 a chair.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Divine linens....We are getting charged 4.50 for cover, sash, setup and breakdown and I believe delivery.  we are getting married in windham so there is a little travel.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards