Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

My Dress From China Arrived Today!

Check out the pics on my post in the Second Weddings board.

Re: My Dress From China Arrived Today!

• Options
    Yay! That is so exciting
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_dress-china-arrived-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:4d498792-1d6a-4e0c-970f-db3f1171a641Post:26811155-5fc0-481e-9a32-e1221d8454b5">Re: My Dress From China Arrived Today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome! I'm glad you had a good experience! Were you nervous ordering the dress from China?
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Yes totally! I did some research and found a seller on eBay and then did more research lol I already had a dress I loved so if this one didn't work out I had my backup dress. I actually waited a few months going back and forth deciding if I wanted to take the chance or not and finally decided to make the leap. What really impressed me about the dress is the fabric and construction. It's so soft. I had heard things about really icky stiff cheap lace and tulle but that isn't the case with mine at all. The beading is really well done too and the construction well made. Many layers of fabric and boning for support. Anyway, I still do think it can be a hit and miss. My advice would be to order with plenty of time to buy another dress or have a backup already. The maker also offers a full refund and I have heard they are very honorable with that. I also used Paypal which is a good idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards